Sometimes it seems like time simply moves faster than we can keep up with. When was the last time you looked at the calendar and thought, "Where did the month go?" This can cause a problem when it comes to paying bills. Wyoming Gas offers several different payment options. Please allow 5-7 business days before your bill due date for mail and bank processing time.
• Mail a check or money order with your payment stub to: 3700 W Picacho Ave, Las Cruces, NM 88007.
• Drop your check or money order with your payment stub in our drop box located outside each of our office buildings.
• Sign up for EFT Bank Draft and we will draft your account balance or budget amount out of your checking or savings account each month.
• Make a payment using the Web Bill Pay option through your bank's website. Talk with your banker for assistance using Web Bill Pay.
• Visit any Moneygram location and make a payment, additional fees may apply. This option will give us immediate notification of your payment. Moneygram services can be found at any Western Union or Walmart location and at most CVS Pharmacy and Albertson locations. Additional locations can be found on www.moneygram.com.
• Come in to our office location in Worland and make a payment using cash, check, or money order
Wyoming Gas can now accept online payments! We accept the following credit card types - Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. There is a $2.95 service fee per credit card transaction. The maximum dollar amount for a single transaction is $300. If a customer needs to pay more than $300, they will need to complete multiple transactions. We can also accept payments by checking or savings accounts over the phone or online for a $0.95 service fee (no maximum dollar amount per transaction). The service fee is charged and collected by Invoice Cloud and will appear on the customer's statement as a separate line item. Wyoming Gas has no control over the dollar amount of the service fee and does not have the ability to refund or waive this fee. Wyoming Gas does not receive any portion of the Invoice Cloud service fee. You can access your account and make an online payment by going to www.wyogas.com and clicking on "Access My Account".
Electronic Funds Transfer Bank Draft-Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
In today’s busy world, any service that is provided that can save you time is certainly a plus. EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) allows your funds to be transferred electronically to pay your natural gas bills. Your bank account will be debited for the bill and you still receive a statement that shows the exact amount your account was debited and when for easy recording in your check register. No stamps no check writing, and no worry, what could be better than that?
Budget Payment Plan
Our Budget Payment Plan is designed to make your life and budget easier. What we do is eliminate all of the ups and downs associated with seasonal heating and cooling by averaging a 12 month period into one low monthly statement that remains the same all year long. No more surprises when you look at your monthly statement, because you know what the bill will be even before you get it in the mail. To enroll you must have a zero balance and send in a completed enrollment form. Every October we reevaluate your usage and adjust your monthly statement to reflect actual usage.